Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Thursday 29 December 2011

Back to Work.

We had a fabulous Christmas and received loads of lovely presents from our nearest and dearest. I wanted to entitle this post 'Back to Lovely Work' but it's a different kind of lovely, of course!

Here is an oil painting I've just finished (I think). It's called Splashing Free.

I've hung it high on the wall to dry so that I forget about it and don't get covered in oil paint when trying to move around it.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments: