Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Library Display

Here is a photo of my library display which I'll be taking down today. (Sorry about the reflections of houses across the road.)

It was a surprise opportunity as I saw the window was empty and went in to ask ... a few hours later I received a phonecall to say I could use it for the whole of December.

As far as I know, at least one of these pictures has sold. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anthony Hopper said...

Neat display.

Unknown said...

Thanks Anthony. Not bad for one that was put together at a moment's notice! :-)