Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Thursday 15 December 2011

Ladies in colour

The black textured canvas in my last post was in preparation for an abstract expressionist version of this beautiful pose, sketched quite boldly last week in our Life Drawing session at Muchalls. We are giving the models and ourselves a break during the harshest winter months and I shall miss the practise; but it is a good chance to use the time for developing some of the drawings into great paintings.


No comments: