Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Sunday 1 February 2009

Questions to Ask Yourself when Buying Art

# Will it look right in my space, my place?

# Does it make me feel good?

# Will it be a talking point?

# Will this piece make a great focal point?

# Does it feel as if it fits?

# Do I want it in a frame, with or without glass; or a simple canvas?

# Is it big enough? Small enough?

# Do I have a special place crying out for a painting?

If you're confused or unsure about what you want, need some help in deciding . . . I'll be very happy to discuss the pros and cons with you and help in any way. With no obligation of course! Just get in touch.

Bern

No comments: