Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Freedom!

A quickie while I'm here.

I have deleted my Facebook account so as to free up more time and stop getting so utterly confused by it. Life is too short! I can write interesting emails to individuals more quickly and efficiently than getting caught in the quagmire that FB was dishing up with increasing complexity. I am free of it!

So please - email me, follow my blog, tell me about yours. mrs.bern.ross@googlemail.com

No comments: