Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Sunday 13 March 2011

Spring Into Colour with SABAB

I'm catching up with my blog today because I've been so busy in the past week going back and forth to Montrose (25+ miles from here) to help set up our South Aberdeenshire Abstracts (SABAB) exhibition called 'Spring Into Colour'.

Yesterday we had an 'opening event' so here are some photos, including a shot of yours truly which would be a good one if only I wasn't caught eating a cake!

The Scottish TV local website has been interested in what we do and its fab editor wrote a very good review of the show which you can read here  There are some pictures there too.


No comments: