Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Friday 2 April 2010

Good Friday

I've been quiet on here for a couple of weeks again but that's not due to laziness! Now that I'm the Publicity Officer for South Aberdeenshire Abstracts www.southaberdeenshireabstracts.org.uk/ I've been writing for them and sorting out images for their new website. I've also been been painting and doing some pastel work which I haven't yet photographed or finished; and I've created a few messes which may or may not come to fruition as masterpieces in an unspecified future.

No comments: