Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Friday 8 January 2010

Life is Moving On

I've done several paintings and drawings since my last post but haven't had time to put them on the blog...

However, I've taken some photos and if - big IF - my computer machinery obliges then you'll soon see what I've been up to whilst the world outside froze.

Meanwhile, it would be most helpful if anyone reading this would click on the following link and sign a petition for an arts centre and green gardens in central Aberdeen, where rich businessmen with more money than artistic merit and sensitivity are bidding to build concrete money-making monstrosities that seem to take away all signs of greenery and mature trees. Please help! Online petition - Save the new Contemporary Art Centre in Union Terrace Gardens

No comments: