Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Saturday 5 September 2009

Dancing with Colour

I am delighted to have a new follower who is so likeminded she could be my sister - doh! she IS my sister. I am proud to refer you to Impasto Studio and, especially if you're an artist, pick up her hints on working with paint. Like me, she learned a lot from the wise and prolific Hamersma.

Fran Hillman is a talented and committed artist in her own right and is the co-author/artist at www.thetreasuretree.co.uk , an interactive, animated teaching resource. Great fun for adults too! (And beautiful.)

2 comments:

Fran Hillman said...

Thank you Bern. Much appreciated.

AffordableBritishArt said...

Beautiful view of Dunnottar, Bernie.....love it :-D

Ros x