Slow Down and Look

I am a full-time artist working at home in Stonehaven, N.E. Scotland: selling work as a painter, writer and maker both online and through local exhibitions.

I am trained but prefer to remain UNTAMED, Unframed, Unconstrained and Unconventional. Here you will see art in progress: you can buy my finished paintings etc through the gallery link on the right ~ Bern Ross

Saturday 1 August 2009

Paintings on the Go

Here are two very unfinished paintings. The dogs looked like sheep at first and are gradually starting to come to life but ooh, they make it difficult. Their owner might prefer a photo . . . but I'll persevere.

The rocky seascape is much better than this now and will soon have a title and a reason detre (sorry can't do the accents with this keyboard).

And today I made two Christmas puddings complete with beer and brandy and wishes thrown in.


No comments: